Monday, August 6, 2007

Things that caught my attention today

Sweet, levitation mystery solved.

Since Lego's are awesome and Guitar Hero is awesome, it's only expected to put the two together. I should build more stuff out of lego's, maybe an aircraft carrier?...

This is exactly why I've given up participating in discussions to decide a place to eat.

I knew there had to be a logical explanation for how e-mail works. This whole business of sending bytes of data over networks- I DON'T BUY IT!

And as a follow up, some more lego's!

A bit on the programming side. Jeff Atwood wrote about how software should handle errors it encounters. Quite the interesting read, specially if you go back to Mike Stall's post that started it. Reading both of these made me realize that unfortunately Xvade relies too much on the ' "fail as often and as obnoxiously as possible" strategy '...

Oh well, as long as i don't handle my errors like this, i think I'll be fine.

And that concludes the first real post, which by the way, was a lot harder than i thought it would be... Oh well, I'll get better at this